Monday, September 28, 2009

OMG FINALLY: Teal and White Piccies

Welcome to today's edition of OMG FINALLY, a consistent feature on Couch Tarts when Mina FINALLY does something she promised to like forever ago OMG! This time it's making silly comments about the pictures she took at Teal and White forever ago.

Teal and White 2009 (1 of 87)

Even from the back, Drew and Randy are the best looking announcing crew in hockey.

Teal and White 2009 (5 of 87)

I don't know what everyone else is thinking. Patty totally has a little captain in him.

Teal and White 2009 (43 of 87)

If he makes the team, Not Kyle McLaren could be in the running to be a favorite of mine. I love guys with a mouse under their eye in their official photo. See also: Mitchell, Torrey.

Teal and White 2009 (58 of 87)

It was nice to see Joe having a super fun time. I dig the crazy Jack-Nicolson-in-The-Shining smile.

Teal and White 2009 (45 of 87)

This was the best Griess looked all night: leaving the ice for a delayed penalty. /rimshot

Teal and White 2009 (7 of 87)

Staubitz looked particularly pleased at the ovation he got during the intros. Two words: Jordan Tootoo. hee

Teal and White 2009 (8 of 87)

My favorite part about looking at hockey photos is the awkward expressions on everyone's faces. Doug Murray = GOAL SCORER (and awkward)

Teal and White 2009 (51 of 87)

MOAR AWKWARD Dandenault style.

Teal and White 2009 (26 of 87)

MCGINN! I <3 YOU!! If he makes the team, I'm seriously considering a McGinn jersey. How can you not love that face?

Teal and White 2009 (37 of 87)

Dude! When did Dan Boyle get sooo old. I mean I know some of these guys are young, but srsly.

Teal and White 2009 (21 of 87)

This one is for you TCY. My favorite thing about Sexsmith is how he leaned against the goal all pimpstyle when the puck was in the other end.

Teal and White 2009 (41 of 87)

OMG BUTTERFLY GOALIE. LOOK LOOK!! POST TO POST MOVEMENT. Lrn 2 ply Griess!

Teal and White 2009 (27 of 87)

See look guy, we can have a Holmstrom too. Crashing the net: Staubitz style.

Teal and White 2009 (52 of 87)

Run Short, Fat, Russian, Run! Don't let the zebra beat you!

Teal and White 2009 (63 of 87)

Dear god, these kids are so little. I think I saw Not Not Graham Mink in my econ class last week.

Teal and White 2009 (66 of 87)

AfroPuff, I love you but Joslin is starting to freak me out a little. That unfocused stare is just weird.

Teal and White 2009 (70 of 87)

LOL Rob Blake looks like Popeye here! *insert old guy joke here*

The rest of the pictures can be found here.

No comments: