Saturday, May 24, 2008

We're not dead.....yet....

Before I start, I would like to point out that we made the blog-roll for Battle of California. Not quite sure how that happened, but we're honored. Thank you gentlemen and welcome to the insanity.


The rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. Neither of us entered into a deep end of hockey season depression (though Gray did turn to the drink...:P). It just happens that for me the inevitable Sharks postseason collapse comes at the busiest time of year for me: the dreaded (and yet desired) end of the school year. I promise that there will be hockey discussion soon especially since there is a bunch to talk about: JR back, RW gone, and the Cup Finals. I will throw my guess into the ring and say Pens in 7. To be fair, I have a Cup Finals contest in my classes and most of the students picked Pittsburgh because many of them are from Pittburg, CA. I think I don't have to pay out anything for the Pens in 7 (the kids had to pick the winning team and the right number of games). Color me selfish, but I do think that the series should go 7 games of interesting hockey.

For now I will leave you with this:

I love this guy's work, and while the song in the video is pretty weak, it's awesome to see him on the floor screaming "BOOOOOGAAAAARDDD!!" Check out his other stuff here and here.

No comments: