Thursday, January 3, 2008

Today is the day!

This is it ladies and gentleman! Today is the day that the Shakrs show everyone how great they really are. Today is the day they start winning at home and solve all the world's problems. Or, at least start winning at home so they can catch the Wings and eventually win the Cup!


Ok, it's probably NOT the day we start winning every home game and suddenly catch the Redwings and blow through the playoffs to met the Sens and beat them and take the Cup. I suspect we have a few years to go before that happens. However, if this can be the start of a better winning record at home, I'll be happy. I'd also be happy if the boys discovered how to score on the power play again. The PK is fine boys, don't touch that.

I DO ask that they win on the 10th when they play Vancouver, even if they can't win tonight. We'll be at the game and we'll have a Canucks fan with us and I really don't want to put up with him if the Sharks lose. Just saying.

No comments: