Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Free Agency Chatter

[15:50] Gray: who do you think will find a home first: Avery or Emery? GO!
[15:54] Mina: Honestly, I think Avery. He might be a jerk but he proved in New York that he can still play. As much as I like him, I'm not really sold on Emery. He let all the outside crap get to him which is one thing. But he didn't back up his mouth with his play. A 3.13 GAA and a .890% save percentage don't scream valuable goalie to me. Even if Avery was a pain in the ass, he was a team player, which is more than you can say for Emery.
[15:55] Gray: I have to agree. I like Emery, but he's shown he can be far more of a liability to a team than an asset. That said, I think if he can get a spot with the "right" team, he could come back.
[15:56] Gray: Avery will work wherever he goes
[15:56] Mina: Except maybe New Jersey
[15:56] Gray: yeah, except maybe there. Would be funny though.
[15:57] Mina: The mean girl in me would love to see him and Brodeur on the same team.
[15:57] Gray: YES

No comments: