Monday, July 6, 2009

No News Is Good News

No news to report from the Teal front. No Sharks filed for arbitration, and none of Team teal has been on the move since Boosh headed to Philly. I expect moves to trickle out as the summer wears on and other teams start to realize they need this piece or that. Odds are many GMs will realize trades are the way to go, given the cap situation many teams are facing. We will , of course, report any news as we get it.

To help fill the void, Gray will making sure you have some artistic entertainment. Next up on "Drawing the Sharks" is Dan Boyle. No ETA, as I have a busy few days ahead of me, but I'll be working steadily on him all this week. The hardest part of this will be picking Sharks I think have a chance of staying through the summer. Not a problem I had been anticipating!

Don't you love how I dance between 1st and 3rd person? I also enjoy 1st person plural. Whatever fits my needs at the moment.

No comments: