Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Is This The End?


Tonight @ 5pm
NBC HD, CBC HD RDS HD
Wings lead series 3-2

We all know how this game went last year. In the dark recesses of my mind, this fact was churning, causing me to dream about tonight's game.

In my dream, at first it seems like the Wings had won. I was annoyed. But then, it was discovered that the game had yet to happen. What I had seen of the Wings skating around the ice with the Cup was imagined. The game had yet to be played. As I compared some odd seals representing each of the two teams, I awoke. I have no idea what this means, other than I apparently have too much hockey on the brain.

Post Game Recap:

Holy effing poop popsicles on a stick. That was a GAME.

Games 1 and 2 were made up for with game 6.

Nuts.

Tivo'd it? watch this game. Holy crap.

Save by Scuderi was sick.

MAF was amazing. Osgood was good too, but MAF needed it more.

Pens were all over the place. The Wings had nothing until the third.

The third was nuts. Everything the third period in a game 6 of the finals should be.

Some tricky penalties, but only a few for both sides. This game flowed.

@wilw sums it up best: Two post-game six thoughts: 1. Wow that whole game was a freakin' highlight reel. 2. I can't wait for game seven.

Whooooooo

Game 7 here we come!

They aren't the Sharks, but I can still dig it. Go Pens!

No comments: