Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ducks v Dallas, Game 2

If you had come to me at the end of the regular season and told me that Dallas would get 4 PP goals in game one and blank the Ducks, then come back in game 2 to get 5 goals, all while completely out skating and out playing the Ducks, I would have laughed. The Stars slumped so badly in March I didn't even expect them to show up. Not only have they show up, they're proving themselves to be a real challenge for the very frustrated and sloppy Ducks. Dare I say they're the better team? That decision will have to wait until the series is over but at this point, Dallas is certainly better in terms of discipline and drive. The series is far from over, however, as the Ducks could easily steal both games in Dallas, or split and then win at home to force a game 6 or 7. No matter what happens it will be an interesting series to watch.

No comments: