Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hockey Blog ENGAGE!

It is about that time cats and kittens. It's playoff time. Hockey playoffs. 2 and a half months full of clutch performances, sweet goals, punishing hits, and stressed out fans. In the end, one team and their devoted following will bask in the awesomeness that is the greatest trophy in all sports: the Stanly Cup. I won't lie. I want the Sharks to win. A lot. After getting bounced in the 2nd round for 2 years in a row, it's time for the Sharks to show the rest of the league why San Jose is not a silly place to have a hockey team. I will be blogging most of the playoff here. I will definitely follow the Western Conference closely and the Easter Conference when I feel like it. For now, all I have to say is....

ATTACK!
see more crazy cat pics

1 comment:

Mr. Plank said...

hahaha great picture.

Go Sharks!