Monday, November 10, 2008

Announcements of the Semi Hockey Related Variety

Just in case you can't get enough of us, we're excited to announce that, pending any supreme disasters that render this announcement null, void and full of fail, we'll be HLOGging it, on top of Couch Tarting, in the near future. We'd like the thank the fine ladies at HLOG for the opportunity. (in case of fail, this half of the post will be deleted and we'll deny it ever existed.)



If you've ever though to yourself, "I love those little sharks Gray draws and I wish they came in greeting card form, so I could share them with my friends and relatives this upcoming holiday season," do I have some news for you! I'm selling greeting cards featuring a shark, (not in anyway related to the San Jose Sharks. These are my creations), and goldfish in my store. They come in sets of 6, but if you must have more, contact me through my store and I can make some magic happen.

If you find the listing sold out, don't worry, you can still buy the cards. I relist them once they sell out. If you find them totally sold out, just ping me through etsy and I'll get you more right away.

edited for clarification

No comments: