Friday, November 21, 2008

Black Armor

Thoughts on this later today as well. Until then, enjoy this video revealing the new third jersey.

I was very thrown off by the fact that the narrator kinda sorta sounds like Randy Hahn, but isn't. Maybe I wanted it to be Randy Hahn. Weird.

Gray's Take:

**yes, I know they're called sweaters not jerseys, but what can I say? Old habits die hard.

Simple and sleek, this is a pretty good looking third jersey. The teal contrasts nicely with the black and the throw back laces are a nice touch. The only thing I don't like are the shoulder SJ patches. Those just don't do it for me, but they aren't a deal breaker. The real selling point is that JR, the Master of the Universe himself, would buy the jersey. If I had the money and they had an authentic jersey in my size, I'd buy one too.

No comments: