Saturday, May 16, 2009

No News Is...Frak...We Need Some News!

Two days off between games and I'm already at a loss for how to entertain myself. This does not bode well for summer. I had/have an idea for a drawing that sums up these feelings of sports induced listlessness, but for some reason I just couldn't get a sketch I was happy with. Perhaps the subject is still too frustrating.

In Sharks news, still waiting to hear on what will happen to single game ticket prices. As previously mentioned, season tickets will stay the same. The Sharks did add a payment plan in the wake of everyone being unemployed/under employed. Nice touch.

It remains to be seen how the rest of us will fair. I gave up a chance to see a band I have seen every year for 10 years to be able to pay for my ten pack. Crossing my fingers that I still can when this all settles.

Dedication, thy name is Sharks Fans.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm with ya sista! Between the early withdrawals I'm experiencing (while hockey is still going on!), and the early 90+ degree weather, this is going to be a loooong miserable summer.

Go A's! I guess. =\

GeneralDisarray said...

I'm pretty sure us 10-game packers will get the same price as season ticket holders.