Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Playoffs, Round 2, Day 13

Hey East coasters, you guys have a late night ahead of you. Time zones are fun! Both games are potential elimination games again tonight. Should be a fun evening.


Today @ 4pm
VERSUS HD, TSN HD, RDS HD
Carolina leads series 3-2
That whole no suspension for Walker thing will likely be a hot topic



Today @ 7pm
VERSUS HD, TSN HD, RDS, HD
Wings lead series 3-2
If the Ducks force a game 7, I'm going to laugh.



Recap News:

Chicago eliminated Vancouver to advance to the WCF. There will be art for this later today, once Gray has gotten some sleep.

In a crazy OT game, the Caps stay alive to force a game 7. I'm not honestly sure who was more stunned, the Pens fans, or the Caps themselves. Judging by the reaction on their bench, I'm leaning towards Caps.



People have been finding this site with some weird search words. I mean weird. Many people seem to be interested in Kevin Bieksa. A few folks also came over from Fark. I'm not sure if I should be scared or amused. I'm pretty sure we were just mentioned in the comments somewhere over there. Either way, hello Farkers and Kevin Bieksa fans!

No comments: